Dr. Tyson Tabora, DPM, AACFAS is a well-trained, and highly skilled rearfoot and forefoot surgeon. He was born and raised in South Florida. He specializes in reconstructive surgeries involving the lower leg, ankle, and foot. He treats a variety of pathologies.
His particular areas of interest are: foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, bunion and hammertoe correction, sports related injuries, ankle arthroscopy, tendon and ligament injuries, arthritis, diabetic limb salvage, and foot and ankle trauma. He has had the privilege of presenting at both local and national conferences on a multitude of topics.
He currently lives and practices in Palm Beach County, Florida and grew up in the Wellington area. Outside of his professional life, he enjoys spending time with his wife, three daughters, going to the beach, watching collegiate and professional sports.
Dr. Tabora's Philosophy
My philosophy on treating patients is to always educate the patient as thoroughly as possible so that they can take an active, participating role in their treatment. Patients are given un-divided attention when they come for their visit, and they will not leave confused or uninformed. I take pride in providing excellent patient care with the highest quality.
I take the time to listen to my patients. I don’t just treat my patients, but I also educate them by taking the time to explain their diagnosis along with every possible treatment and outcome that can be expected. I have extensive, thorough training in my field and I keep up to date with the most current medical advancements by taking part in teaching hospitals with students, residents, and colleagues.
1. Undergraduate: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
2. Graduate: Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami, FL
3. Residency: Bethesda Health, Boynton Beach, FL
• PMSR/RRA – 3 year Surgical Residency
• Chief Resident
1. Palm Beach County Podiatric Medical Association
2. Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
3. American Podiatric Medical Association
4. Florida Podiatric Medical Association
5. Florida State Board of Podiatry License
1. Bethesda Health East & West, Boynton Beach, FL
2. JFK Medical Center, Lake Worth, FL
3. Palms West Hospital, Loxahatchee, FL
4. MiVIP Surgical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
5. Lake Worth Surgical Center, Lake Worth, FL